2574 3rd Ave W, Seattle, WA 981192 beds, 1.75 baths, 980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,486 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $505,000
- Price/sqft: $515
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 30 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 980 sqft
- Parcel #: 2652500035
- Zillow Home ID: 48818505
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2574 3rd Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Queen Anne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12% higher than in Seattle, and 16.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Queen Anne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Queen Anne home values.
- 2572 3rd Ave W Seattle, WA$446K21730
- 2578 3rd Ave W Seattle, WA$673K332,470
- 2568 3rd Ave W Seattle, WA$478K21860
- 2582 3rd Ave W Seattle, WA$741K332,230
- 2584 3rd Ave W Seattle, WA$494K331,190
- 2584 3rd Ave W # B Seattle, WA$527K331,190
- 2562 3rd Ave W Seattle, WA$465K21860
- 2586 3rd Ave W Seattle, WA$606K322,380
- 2584 3rd Ave W # A Seattle, WA$498K32.51,190
- 2560 3rd Ave W Seattle, WA$617K211,545
- 2556 3rd Ave W Seattle, WA$631K221,930
- 2545 2nd Ave W Seattle, WA$610K211,060
- 2543 2nd Ave W Seattle, WA$842K322,390
- 2551 2nd Ave W Seattle, WA$731K41.751,820
- 2541 2nd Ave W Seattle, WA$569K211,600
- 2553 2nd Ave W Seattle, WA$654K211,370
- 2554 3rd Ave W Seattle, WA$507K41.751,090
- 2537 2nd Ave W Seattle, WA$640K421,980
- 2555 2nd Ave W Seattle, WA$546K311,300
- 2535 2nd Ave W Seattle, WA$668K311,870
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292