- Lot: 2.19 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2015
- 5 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,555 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $250
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $161
- MLS #: 3702672
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Appliances Equipment \ Dishwasher, Cooling Type \ Central Air, Driveway \ Paved, Exterior \ Vinyl, Garage Features \ Attached, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Property Type \ Residential, Restrictions \ Other, Roof \ Asphalt\Fiberglass, Appliances Equipment \ Microwave, Appliances Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Exterior \ Stone, Garage Features \ Drain, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Appliances Equipment \ Oven, Appliances Equipment \ Range, Basement Detail \ Full, Style \ Ranch, Water Sewer \ Public Sewer, Property Subtype \ Single Family, Basement Detail \ Finished, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Heating Type \ Fireplace-Gas, Water Sewer \ Private Water, Available Financing \ Cash, Available Financing \ Conventional, Living Area Source \ Owner, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Association \ NORMMLS, Geocode Source \ Bing
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,660 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2110740928
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $125-349K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 44256 home values will rise 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.9% rise for Medina as a whole. Among 44256 homes, this home is 135.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 60% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44256, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% lower than in Medina, and 28.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 44256 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Medina.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44256 home values.
Nearby Schools in Medina
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.