This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,071 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2001 for $727,500
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 370 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Artist Studio, Additional Rooms \ Basement - Full, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Guest Quarters, Additional Rooms \ Library, Additional Rooms \ Rec/Rumpus Room, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Additional Rooms \ Wine Cellar/Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Garden Window(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vacuum - Central, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Bathroom \ Sauna, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Intercom, Communications \ TV Antenna, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Caulked/Sealed, Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Insulated Water Heater, Energy Features \ Insulation - Floor, Energy Features \ Insulation - Per Owner, Energy Features \ Skylight Tube(s), Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Energy Features \ Walls Insulated, Energy Features \ Weather Stripped Door(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Insert, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Granite, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Marble, Flooring \ Slate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Foundation \ Post & Pier, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Garage Parking Features \ RV/Boat Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwashers - 2+, Kitchen \ Freezer, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Trash Compactor, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Security Features \ Security Fence, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Paid Vendor, Style \ Contemporary, Style \ French, Style \ Mediterranean, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 17
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,027 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 134
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 13218036
- Zillow Home ID: 19502566
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Midtown home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 5.7% increase for Palo Alto as a whole. Among Midtown homes, this home is valued 157.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Midtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.4% less than in Palo Alto, and 37.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
|2555 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA||$1.95M||3||2||1,549|
|2591 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA||$3.34M||5||3||2,762|
|2537 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA||$2.6M||4||3||2,294|
|2609 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA||$1.85M||2||1||1,236|
|2570 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA||$1.78M||2||1||1,140|
|2590 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA||$1.93M||2||--||1|
|2540 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA||$2.8M||4||3||2,575|
|2517 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA||$1.79M||3||1.5||1,352|
|2625 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA||$2.75M||6||3||2,301|
|2608 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA||$3.51M||5||3||2,748|
|2592 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA||$2.74M||5||3||2,667|
|2570 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA||$2.45M||4||3||2,240|
|2608 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA||$3.13M||5||3.5||2,776|
|280 Colorado Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.89M||3||2||1,478|
|2550 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA||$3.31M||5||4||2,740|
|260 Colorado Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.75M||3||1.5||1,330|
|2645 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA||$3.03M||4||3||2,211|
|2500 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA||$4.52M||5||6||4,818|
|2626 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA||$2.82M||5||3||2,076|
|2620 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA||$2.1M||3||2||1,833|
Nearby Schools in Palo Alto
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!