- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2578 30th Ave, San Francisco, CA 941162 beds, 1 bath, 1,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,996 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $776,000
- Price/sqft: $575
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Parcel #: 2430 019G
- Zillow Home ID: 15123632
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2578 30th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Parkside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.7% lower than in San Francisco, and 0.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Parkside home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Parkside home values.
- 2582 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$878K--11,400
- 2574 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$960K--21,550
- 2570 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.29M542,455
- 2586 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$983K431,697
- 2566 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$843K--11,080
- 1842 Vicente St San Francisco, CA$743K11837
- 1836 Vicente St San Francisco, CA$766K321,177
- 1850 Vicente St San Francisco, CA$936K311,674
- 2562 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$852K211,160
- 1830 Vicente St San Francisco, CA$742K--1837
- 1824 Vicente St San Francisco, CA$767K--11,250
- 2558 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$975K321,800
- 1818 Vicente St San Francisco, CA$790K--11,250
- 2554 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$992K331,745
- 2579 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$910K211,370
- 2575 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$896K--11,410
- 2583 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$909K--11,325
- 2571 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$654K--1651
- 2567 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$617K211,410
- 2550 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.14M322,246
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!