- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2578 Van Winkle Ln, San Jose, CA 951164 beds, 2 baths, 1,242 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $350,000
- Price/sqft: $282
- Parking: 441 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,242 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 48434090
- Zillow Home ID: 19723801
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2578 Van Winkle Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.3% higher than in San Jose, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East San Jose home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East San Jose home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,167 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1973
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 2594 Van Winkle Ln San Jose, CA$510K531,576
- 2562 Van Winkle Ln San Jose, CA$440K321,120
- 2579 Sleepy Hollow Ln San Jose, CA$439K421,242
- 2608 Van Winkle Ln San Jose, CA$436K421,242
- 2565 Sleepy Hollow Ln San Jose, CA$444K321,120
- 2552 Van Winkle Ln San Jose, CA$429K421,242
- 2593 Sleepy Hollow Ln San Jose, CA$435K321,120
- 2557 Sleepy Hollow Ln San Jose, CA$436K421,242
- 949 Bagdhad Pl San Jose, CA$433K321,109
- 2616 Van Winkle Ln San Jose, CA$461K421,242
- 2607 Sleepy Hollow Ln San Jose, CA$436K421,242
- 944 Galahad Ave San Jose, CA$427K421,242
- 937 Bagdhad Pl San Jose, CA$437K421,242
- 2628 Van Winkle Ln San Jose, CA$554K531,565
- 2621 Sleepy Hollow Ln San Jose, CA$433K421,242
- 946 Bagdhad Pl San Jose, CA$725K322,032
- 2546 Van Winkle Ln San Jose, CA$436K421,242
- 926 Galahad Ave San Jose, CA$557K521,879
- 2549 Sleepy Hollow Ln San Jose, CA$428K321,120
- 925 Bagdhad Pl San Jose, CA$432K421,242
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.