25785 Vine St, San Bernardino, CA 924103 beds, 1 bath, 1,046 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,194 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2008 for $247,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 357 sqft
- RV Parking
- View: Mountain
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 5.5
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,046 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Lot depth: 109
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 1192171510000
- Zillow Home ID: 17610195
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 25785 Vine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.9% higher than in Riverside Metro, and 62.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Highland home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland home values.
- 25785 Vine St San Bernardino, CA$143K311,046
- 25795 Vine St San Bernardino, CA$138K311,005
- 25775 Vine St San Bernardino, CA$193K311,581
- 25786 7th St San Bernardino, CA$178K421,346
- 25778 7th St San Bernardino, CA$147K21784
- 25796 7th St San Bernardino, CA$175K411,353
- 25805 Vine St San Bernardino, CA$143K311,041
- 25765 Vine St San Bernardino, CA$149K311,005
- 25768 7th St San Bernardino, CA$159K311,109
- 7735 Rogers Ln San Bernardino, CA$135K311,038
- 7736 Rogers Ln San Bernardino, CA$198K311,657
- 25806 7th St San Bernardino, CA$116K11564
- 25815 Vine St San Bernardino, CA$138K311,046
- 25755 Vine St San Bernardino, CA$148K311,046
- 25758 7th St San Bernardino, CA$143K21934
- 7725 Rogers Ln San Bernardino, CA$136K311,041
- 7726 Rogers Ln San Bernardino, CA$146K311,038
- 25814 7th St San Bernardino, CA$172K221,400
- 25756 Vine St San Bernardino, CA$175K311,383
- 7736 Ditmar St San Bernardino, CA$130K311,046
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.