258-260 N Madison Ave, Greenwood, IN 461421 bed, 1 bath, 402 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room
- Range / Oven
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.5
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 402 sqft
- Parcel #: 41-02-32-021-048.000-026
- Zillow Home ID: 97329045
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 258-260 N Madison Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46142, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Greenwood, and 96.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46142 home values.
- 1281 Stonegate & 1287 Rd Greenwood, IN$163K222,456
- 348 Wakefield Rd Greenwood, IN$188K42.52,252
- 3639 N Franklin St Needham, IN$108K21944
- 829 Riverside-831 Dr Greenwood, IN$136K211,672
- #2008 Greenwood, IN$88K21900
- 5571 Steven Dr Greenwood, IN$104K321,604
- 24 Perry St Greenwood, IN$157K312,038
- 13 Longdon St Greenwood, IN$116K111,712
- 410 N Timber Trl Greenwood, IN$251K442,583
- 375 Timber Lane Cir Greenwood, IN$209K32.52,638
- 89 Jennifer Dr Greenwood, IN$151K32.51,790
- 637- 639 Joy Dr Greenwood, IN--31.52,716
- Greenwood, IN--211,856
- Greenwood, IN$112K31.51,160
- Greenwood, IN$148K311,123
- 400 N Timber Trl Greenwood, IN$219K42.52,282
- 417 N Timber Trl Greenwood, IN$201K--2.52,284
- 804 Holiday Way Greenwood, IN$162K32.52,577
- 651 Joy-653 Joy Dr Greenwood, IN--211,856
Nearby Schools in Greenwood
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.