This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 387 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 1992 for $61,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- # Fireplaces - Total: 1
- Accessibility: Adaptable Home - some
- Cable TV Available
- Partially Fenced Yard
- Circuit Breakers - Some
- Copper Plumbing - Some
- Drapes - Some
- Natural Woodwork - some
- Sump Pump
- Additional Rooms: Laundry- 1st Floor
- Additional Rooms: Living Room
- Attic Description: None
- Basement Description: Partial
- Dining Room Floor Number: 1st Floor
- Driveway Description: Concrete
- Exterior Construction: Vinyl
- Floor Descripton: Vinyl-Some
- Floor Descripton: Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Foundation Description: Stone
- Garage Description: No Garage
- Heating Fuel Description: Gas
- HOA Payment Description: None
- HVAC Type: Baseboard
- Kitchen Equip/Appl Included: Other - See Remarks
- Kitchen Floor Number: 1st Floor
- Kitchen/Dining Description: Eat-In
- Kitchen/Dining Description: Formal Dining Room
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Living Room Floor Number: 1st Floor
- Lot Information: Near Bus Line
- Lot Information: Neighborhood Street
- Lot Shape: Rectangular
- Property Type: Single Family Residential
- Regional Board Code: Buffalo
- Sewer Description: Sewer Connected
- Style of Residence: Traditional
- Water Heater/Fuel: Gas
- Water Resources: Public Connected
- Year Built Description: Existing
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,046 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 132 ft
- Lot width: 37 ft
- Parcel #: 1416000386000002022000
- Zillow Home ID: 30225612
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $61-80K.
|256 Broad St Tonawanda, NY||$108K||2||2||1,604|
|260 Broad St Tonawanda, NY||$68K||1||1||789|
|270 Broad St Tonawanda, NY||$118K||4||2||2,024|
|42 Bouck St Tonawanda, NY||--||--||--||--|
|248 Broad St Tonawanda, NY||$231K||5||1||3,650|
|177 Adam St Tonawanda, NY||$69K||3||1||912|
|175 Adam St Tonawanda, NY||$127K||3||2||1,840|
|181 Adam St Tonawanda, NY||$164K||1||3||1,868|
|28-40 Bouck St Tonawanda, NY||$146K||3||3||1,462|
|274 Broad St Tonawanda, NY||$187K||4||1.5||2,651|
|187 Adam St Tonawanda, NY||$185K||6||3||2,896|
|276 Broad St Tonawanda, NY||$103K||3||1||1,330|
|261 Broad St Tonawanda, NY||$118K||3||1||1,615|
|257 Broad St Tonawanda, NY||$82K||3||1||1,332|
|189 Adam St Tonawanda, NY||$80K||2||1||1,182|
|265 Broad St Tonawanda, NY||$71K||3||2||1,177|
|255 Broad St Tonawanda, NY||$88K||3||1||1,388|
|251 Broad St Tonawanda, NY||$75K||2||1||1,131|
|269 Broad St Tonawanda, NY||$115K||4||2||1,500|
|271 Broad St Tonawanda, NY||$69K||3||1||1,043|
Nearby Schools in Tonawanda
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.