- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1905
- Views: 751 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $60,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $29
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Shared, Exterior \ Shingles, Exterior \ Wood, Exterior Feature \ Fenced Yard, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Heat Type \ Gas on Gas, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Access \ None, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ 2updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,076 sqft
- Parcel #: M:218 B:157 L:029
- Zillow Home ID: 57739579
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $133-175K.
Market guideZillow predicts North East home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.8% increase for Hartford as a whole. Among North East homes, this home is valued 39% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 63.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.9% higher than in Hartford, and 265.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North East home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North East home values.
|256 Capen St Hartford, CT||$145K||6||2||2,274|
|260 Capen St Hartford, CT||$149K||4||1.5||2,223|
|262 Capen St Hartford, CT||$110K||3||1.5||1,317|
|259 Capen St Hartford, CT||$104K||3||1||1,154|
|264 Capen St Hartford, CT||$216K||4||3||3,657|
|Capen St Hartford, CT||$216K||6||3||3,657|
|253-255 Capen St Hartford, CT||$243K||9||3||3,840|
|267 Capen St Hartford, CT||$101K||2||1||1,270|
|249 Capen St Hartford, CT||$149K||4||--||2,273|
|258 1/2 Capen St Hartford, CT||$118K||3||1||1,308|
|273 Capen St Hartford, CT||$104K||3||1.5||1,350|
|263-265 Capen St Hartford, CT||$233K||6||3||3,786|
|277 Capen St Hartford, CT||$104K||3||1.5||1,350|
|280 Capen St APT 26 Hartford, CT||$86K||2||1||800|
|280 Capen St APT 25 Hartford, CT||$86K||2||1||850|
|281 Capen St Hartford, CT||$106K||3||1.5||1,350|
|287 Capen St Hartford, CT||$104K||3||1.5||1,350|
|290 Capen St APT 38 Hartford, CT||$83K||2||1||850|
|291 Capen St Hartford, CT||$103K||3||1.5||1,350|
|266-268 Capen St Hartford, CT||$245K||9||3||3,936|
Nearby Schools in Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!