258 E 105th St APT 1B, New York, NY 100291 bed, 1 bath, 750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $1,700
- Price/sqft: $2
- Floor size: 750 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2106894196
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 258 E 105th Street APT 1B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10029, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 850% higher than in New York, and 50.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10029 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10029 home values.
- 258 E 105th St New York, NY--------
- 258 E 105th St APT 1C New York, NY$3.44M11--
- 216 E 105th St New York, NY$1.91M----2,178
- 234 E 106th St APT 3A New York, NY$3.28M11800
- 234 E 106th St APT 3B New York, NY$2.82M11--
- 234 E 106th St APT 1A New York, NY$2.82M21--
- 2037 2nd Ave APT 4B New York, NY--------
- 236 E 106th St New York, NY$7.98M----6,404
- 2033 2nd Ave APT 3C New York, NY--Studio1--
- 2033 2nd Ave APT 3A New York, NY--------
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292