- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
258 Everett St, Boston, MA 021285 beds, 4.5 baths, 2,016 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,456 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $497,000
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,016 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: W:01 P:05123 S:001
- Zillow Home ID: 59121096
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 258 Everett Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.2% greater than in Boston, and 41.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 260 Everett St Boston, MA$363K421,920
- 256 Everett St Boston, MA$194K----1,920
- 1 Everett Ct Boston, MA$381K32.51,436
- 3 Everett Ct Boston, MA$367K331,860
- 258 Everett St # 3 Boston, MA$191K11670
- 258 Everett St # 1 Boston, MA$275K22600
- 258 Everett St # 2 Boston, MA$168K11600
- 17 Jeffries St Boston, MA$462K441,898
- 5 Everett Ct # 2 Boston, MA--------
- 5 Everett Ct # 1 Boston, MA$365K31--
- 5 Everett Ct Boston, MA$362K53.51,643
- 9 Jeffries St Boston, MA$364K421,882
- 15 Jeffries St Boston, MA$390K32.51,344
- 247 Everett St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$243K11757
- 247 Everett St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$250K21826
- 247 Everett St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$239K21725
- 248-250 Everett St East Boston, MA$361K32.51,596
- 2 Everett Ct Boston, MA$285K31.51,249
- 4 Everett Ct Boston, MA$321K42.51,249
- 6 Everett Ct Boston, MA$361K421,576
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292