258 Kentdale Pl, San Jose, CA 951264 beds, 3 baths, 1,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $335,000
- Price/sqft: $203
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 525 sqft
- den, alarm system installed
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 26159137
- Zillow Home ID: 69302190
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 258 Kentdale Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% higher than in San Jose, and 55.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 264 Kentdale Pl San Jose, CA$551K42.51,581
- 252 Kentdale Pl San Jose, CA$664K331,581
- 246 Kentdale Pl San Jose, CA$571K431,581
- 270 Kentdale Pl San Jose, CA$564K42.51,581
- 276 Kentdale Pl San Jose, CA$571K42.51,650
- 238 Kentdale Pl San Jose, CA$570K42.51,581
- 282 Kentdale Pl San Jose, CA$593K431,581
- 232 Kentdale Pl San Jose, CA$573K431,581
- 257 Grayson Ter San Jose, CA$566K42.51,581
- 251 Grayson Ter San Jose, CA$565K431,581
- 263 Grayson Ter San Jose, CA$574K42.51,650
- 245 Grayson Ter San Jose, CA$568K42.51,581
- 269 Grayson Ter San Jose, CA$625K------
- 269 Grayson Ter San Jose, CA$567K42.51,581
- 288 Kentdale Pl San Jose, CA$560K42.51,581
- 226 Kentdale Pl San Jose, CA$576K42.51,650
- 239 Grayson Ter San Jose, CA$571K42.51,581
- 253 Kentdale Pl San Jose, CA$556K42.51,581
- 259 Kentdale Pl San Jose, CA$546K32.51,650
- 247 Kentdale Pl San Jose, CA$552K42.51,581
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.