- Lot: 5,601 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 332 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,747 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 1989 for $86,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- MLS #: 6414299
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Appliances \ KitCookTop, Appliances \ Oven-Self Cleaning, Attics \ NonUseAttic, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, Design \ 2-Story, Handicap \ None, OtherRm2Level \ Upper 1, Roof \ ShingleRoof, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Other Room 1, RoomList \ Other Room 2, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, StoryList \ Upper 1, Water \ Public, MainEntrance \ Living Room, CookingFuel \ ElecCooking, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, GarageSpaces \ NoGarage, LotDescription \ OpenLot, Roof \ PitchedRoof, StructureList \ Shed, Heating \ Oil, Heating \ Hot Water, LotDescription \ RearYard, Parking \ 3+CarParking, PropertyCondition \ Fixer-Upper, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, InteriorFeatures \ CeilngFan(s), LotDescription \ SideYard(s), BedroomFourth1Level \ Upper 1, RoomList \ Bedroom-Fourth, LotDescription \ LevelLot, HotWater \ S\W Changeover, LisMediaList \ Document
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,628 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 1703C00960000
- Zillow Home ID: 9149609
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $112-200K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19465 home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.5% fall for South Pottstown as a whole. Among 19465 homes, this home is 48.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 39.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19465, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.1% lower than in South Pottstown, and 43.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19465 home values rise more quickly than other regions in South Pottstown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19465 home values.
|262 River Rd Pottstown, PA||$122K||4||1||1,440|
|266 River Rd Pottstown, PA||$119K||3||1||1,360|
|216 River Rd Pottstown, PA||$170K||4||2||2,100|
|325 Elm St Pottstown, PA||$132K||3||1||1,028|
|Elm St Pottstown, PA||$138K||3||1||1,736|
|345 Elm St Pottstown, PA||$138K||3||1||1,736|
|319 Elm St Pottstown, PA||$115K||3||1||936|
|309 Elm St Pottstown, PA||$118K||3||1||1,260|
|303 Elm St Pottstown, PA||--||3||1||1,376|
|301 Elm St Pottstown, PA||$137K||2||1||1,376|
|208 River Rd Pottstown, PA||$127K||3||1||1,500|
|338 Elm St Pottstown, PA||$125K||3||1||1,344|
|190 W Main St Pottstown, PA||$130K||4||1||1,437|
|190 W Main St Pottstown, PA||$152K||4||1||1,437|
|206 River Rd Pottstown, PA||$129K||3||1||1,620|
|188 W Main St Pottstown, PA||$119K||3||1||1,374|
|182 W Main St Pottstown, PA||$119K||3||1||1,374|
|196 River Rd Pottstown, PA||$123K||3||1||1,480|
|180 W Main St Pottstown, PA||$117K||3||1||1,374|
|266 Elm St Pottstown, PA||$119K||2||1||1,390|
Nearby Schools in South Pottstown
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!