- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Views: 2,581 all time views
- HOA Fee: $56
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $317,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $154
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Architecture \ Spanish, Assoc Rules/Info \ NoVsble TrkTrlrRvBt, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Complex Feature \ Biking/Walking Path, Complex Feature \ Children's Playgrnd, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ No Interior Steps, Features \ Water Softener Owned, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Sandra Day O'Connor, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Partial, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Gas, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bedroom \ Split, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Attch'd Gar Cabinets, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Corner Lot, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ Built-Up, Roofing \ Partial Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ 3+ Exist Tele Lines, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,057 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 20133569
- Zillow Home ID: 52426744
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $275-399K.
Market guideZillow predicts Deer Valley home values will increase 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Deer Valley homes, this home is valued 82% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 35.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Deer Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% lower than in Phoenix, and 161% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Deer Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deer Valley home values.
|25641 N Fernbush Dr Phoenix, AZ||$405K||4||3||2,910|
|25819 N Fernbush Dr Phoenix, AZ||$411K||--||4||2,910|
|4249 W Reddie Loop Phoenix, AZ||$407K||4||3||2,910|
|25816 N Fernbush Dr Phoenix, AZ||$392K||4||3||2,910|
|25635 N Fernbush Dr Phoenix, AZ||$375K||--||3||2,417|
|25808 N Fernbush Dr Phoenix, AZ||$360K||--||3||2,417|
|25820 N Fernbush Dr Phoenix, AZ||$353K||--||3||2,417|
|25642 N Fernbush Dr Phoenix, AZ||$327K||--||3||2,057|
|25825 N Fernbush Dr Phoenix, AZ||$334K||--||3||2,057|
|4245 W Reddie Loop Phoenix, AZ||$387K||--||3||2,417|
|25824 N Fernbush Dr Phoenix, AZ||$323K||3||2||2,057|
|4244 W Reddie Loop Phoenix, AZ||$461K||--||4||2,910|
|25629 N Fernbush Dr Phoenix, AZ||$377K||--||3||2,417|
|25634 N Fernbush Dr Phoenix, AZ||$331K||--||3||2,057|
|25829 N Fernbush Dr Phoenix, AZ||$417K||4||2.75||3,264|
|26004 N 42nd Ln Phoenix, AZ||$418K||--||4.5||2,763|
|4239 W Reddie Loop Phoenix, AZ||$424K||4||3||2,552|
|25837 N 44th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$353K||--||3.5||2,309|
|4236 W Reddie Loop Phoenix, AZ||$416K||4||3||2,910|
|25831 N 44th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$405K||3||2||2,832|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!