- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
25821 Dunbar St, Southfield, MI 480335 beds, 2 baths, 1,958 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $48,000
- Price/sqft: $25
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,958 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 190
- Lot width: 160
- Parcel #: 2421427014
- Zillow Home ID: 24600437
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 25821 Dunbar Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% greater than in Southfield, and 468.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Southfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48033 home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
671 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1967
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 25773 Dunbar St Southfield, MI$72K--11,040
- Dunbar Southfield, MI--------
- Civic Center Dr Southfield, MI--------
- 22225 Civic Center Dr Southfield, MI$115K211,467
- 25822 Briarbank Ave Southfield, MI$90K321,529
- 25822 Dunbar St Southfield, MI$127K31.51,560
- 25725 Dunbar St Southfield, MI$80K--1.51,368
- 25802 Briarbank Ave Southfield, MI$83K311,369
- 25844 Dunbar St Southfield, MI$244K342,474
- 25774 Dunbar St Southfield, MI$116K321,400
- 25675 Dunbar St Southfield, MI$153K432,496
- 25868 Dunbar St Southfield, MI$145K32.51,823
- 25750 Dunbar St Southfield, MI$158K331,475
- 25760 Briarbank Ave Southfield, MI$137K41.51,694
- 22263 Civic Center Dr Southfield, MI$97K311,404
- 25655 Dunbar St Southfield, MI$65K--1924
- 25670 Dunbar St Southfield, MI$119K--1.51,212
- 25704 Briarbank Ave Southfield, MI$109K31.51,592
- 25625 Dunbar St Southfield, MI$158K622,529
- 22266 Civic Center Dr APT 106 Southfield, MI$63K221,050
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!