- Built in 1975
- 42 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,258 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Carport
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $210,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $337
- MLS #: 215024418
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Tennis Court
- View: Territorial
- Amenities \ Bike And Jog Path, Amenities \ Bike Storage, Amenities \ Streetlight, Amenities \ Trash Chute, Approval \ Application Fee, Community Type \ Gated, Construction \ Concrete Block, Equipment \ Disposal, Heat \ Central Electric, HOA Desc \ Mandatory, Interior Features \ Smoke Detectors, Maintenance \ Insurance, Maintenance \ Lawn\Land Maintenance, Maintenance \ Legal\Accounting, Maintenance \ Manager, Maintenance \ Pest Control Exterior, Maintenance \ Reserve, Maintenance \ Sewer, Maintenance \ Trash Removal, Maintenance \ Water, Restrictions \ Deeded, Sewer \ Assessment Paid, Table \ Residential, View \ Gulf, Windows \ Sliding, Boat Access \ None, Condo Fee Freq \ Quarterly, Lot Desc \ Zero Lot Line, Master Bath Description \ Shower Only, Bedroom Desc \ First Floor Bedroom, Maintenance \ Pest Control Interior, Pets \ Not Allowed, Dining Description \ Dining - Living, Irrigation \ Central, Storm Protection \ Shutters Electric, Water \ Assessment Paid, Amenities \ Shuffleboard, Exterior Features \ Storage, Rear Exposure \ W, Management \ Condo, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Floor Plan Type \ Great Room, Building Desc \ Multi-Story Home, Development \ HICKORY POINTE, Canal Width \ None, Last Status \ Incoming, Amenities \ Beach - Private, Road \ Paved Road, Road \ Dead End, Gulf Access Type \ See Remarks, Restrictions \ No Commercial
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 27
- Floor size: 624 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 244724B30300A1050
- Zillow Home ID: 52699692
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $278-480K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34134 home values will increase 3.8% next year, compared to a 4.5% rise for Bonita Springs as a whole. Among 34134 homes, this home is 8.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 146.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34134, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.5% less than in Bonita Springs, and 30.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 34134 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bonita Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34134 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (26)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 25850 Hickory Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Bonita Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!