- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
259 13th St NW, Cedar Rapids, IA 524053 beds, 1 bath, 1,286 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $103,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Floor size: 1,286 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 14-29-2-77-003-0-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 73071589
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 259 13th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 52405 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 350% higher than in Cedar Rapids, and 86.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 52405 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cedar Rapids.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52405 home values.
- 275 13th St NW Cedar Rapids, IA$94K31--
- 257 13th St NW Cedar Rapids, IA$68K------
- 279 13th St NW Cedar Rapids, IA$78K------
- 255 13th St NW Cedar Rapids, IA$99K------
- 253 13th St NW Cedar Rapids, IA$74K------
- 251 13th St NW Cedar Rapids, IA$73K------
- 262 12th St NW Cedar Rapids, IA$80K411,229
- 252 12th St NW Cedar Rapids, IA$93K------
- 264 12th St NW Cedar Rapids, IA$65K------
- 248 12th St NW Cedar Rapids, IA$83K------
- 249 13th St NW Cedar Rapids, IA$72K------
- 266 12th St NW Cedar Rapids, IA$70K------
- 246 12th St NW Cedar Rapids, IA$125K------
- 1205 B Ave NW Cedar Rapids, IA$83K------
- 286 13th St NW Cedar Rapids, IA$99K------
- 1308 Hinkley Ave NW Cedar Rapids, IA$80K------
- 1301 Hinkley Ave NW Cedar Rapids, IA$116K321,192
- 240 12th St NW Cedar Rapids, IA$107K------
- 1301 B Ave NW Cedar Rapids, IA$94K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!