- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
259 Burke Ave, Indianapolis, IN 462343 beds, 1 bath, 912 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,013 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 912 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 491204121078000900
- Zillow Home ID: 1281373
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 259 Burke Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46234 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 47.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.1% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 13.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46234 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46234 home values.
- 267 Burke Ave Indianapolis, IN$84K311,288
- 251 Burke Ave Indianapolis, IN$68K31932
- 245 Burke Ave Indianapolis, IN$63K2--1,637
- 301 Burke Ave Indianapolis, IN$71K3--1,260
- 225 Burke Ave Indianapolis, IN$84K31.51,504
- 306 Burke Ave Indianapolis, IN--------
- 311 Burke Ave Indianapolis, IN$81K------
- 311 Burke Ave Indianapolis, IN$61K31912
- 308 Burke Ave Indianapolis, IN--------
- 318 Burke Ave Indianapolis, IN--------
- 270 Kirk Dr W Indianapolis, IN$94K3--1,190
- 310 Burke Ave Indianapolis, IN$90K3--1,728
- 315 Burke Ave Indianapolis, IN$72K3--1,133
- 223 Burke Ave Indianapolis, IN$74K21896
- 260 Kirk Dr W Indianapolis, IN$83K3--1,428
- 248 Kirk Dr W Indianapolis, IN$87K3--1,417
- 211 Burke Ave Indianapolis, IN$53K2--1,384
- 224 Burke Ave Indianapolis, IN$73K3--1,089
- 238 Kirk Dr W Indianapolis, IN$96K3--1,441
- 220 Burke Ave Indianapolis, IN$74K3--1,271
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.