259 Godfrey Rd, Mystic, CT 063552 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,404 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $240,000
- Price/sqft: $171
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Family Rm/Den Description \ Entertainment Center, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Kitchen Description \ Galley, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Skylight, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,404 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 271013021772
- Zillow Home ID: 58963470
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 259 Godfrey Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06355, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.2% less than in Old Mystic, and 14.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06355 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Old Mystic.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06355 home values.
- 255 Godfrey Rd Mystic, CT$173K321,056
- 214 Ann Ave Mystic, CT$179K411,172
- 195 Ann Ave Mystic, CT$175K421,504
- 192 Ann Ave Mystic, CT$233K421,638
- 260 Godfrey Rd Mystic, CT$173K311,165
- 243 Godfrey Rd Mystic, CT$666K43.53,018
- 181 Ann Ave Mystic, CT$184K211,152
- 268 Godfrey Rd Mystic, CT$224K311,334
- 287 Godfrey Rd Mystic, CT$212K321,398
- 190 Ann Ave Mystic, CT$185K421,324
- 290 Godfrey Rd Mystic, CT$283K32.51,836
- 171 Ann Ave Mystic, CT$228K31.51,862
- 299 Godfrey Rd Mystic, CT$154K11880
- 174 Ann Ave Mystic, CT$230K321,604
- 298 Godfrey Rd Mystic, CT$145K21.5941
- 159A Packer Rd Mystic, CT$133K------
- 159 Packer Rd Mystic, CT$235K21.51,365
- 258 Godfrey Rd Mystic, CT$246K321,619
- 159 Ann Ave Mystic, CT$230K321,575
- 294 Godfrey Rd Mystic, CT$152K21941
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!