- Lot: 1.24 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1981
- Views: 2,090 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $525,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $181
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AIR_CONDITION \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Indoor Grill, APPLIANCES \ Water Treatment, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, HEATING \ Oil, INSURANCE_REQD \ Yes, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Water, RN_TYPE \ Single Family, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,900 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00106 B:A0152 L:00000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56101279
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $392-596K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01845 home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% fall for North Andover as a whole. Among 01845 homes, this home is valued 34.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01845, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for North Andover, and 92.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01845 home values.
|265 Granville Ln North Andover, MA||$597K||4||2||3,457|
|266 Granville Ln North Andover, MA||$554K||3||3||2,890|
|251 Granville Ln North Andover, MA||$498K||4||2.5||2,576|
|280 Granville Ln North Andover, MA||$527K||4||2.5||2,377|
|292 Granville Ln North Andover, MA||$563K||4||2.5||2,720|
|300 Granville Ln North Andover, MA||$554K||4||2.5||2,648|
|239 Granville Ln North Andover, MA||$524K||5||2.5||2,464|
|24 Patton Ln North Andover, MA||$591K||4||2.5||3,100|
|230 Granville Ln North Andover, MA||$491K||4||2.5||2,240|
|227 Granville Ln North Andover, MA||$517K||4||2.5||2,484|
|36 Patton Ln North Andover, MA||$655K||4||2.5||3,097|
|48 Patton Ln North Andover, MA||$688K||4||2.5||3,550|
|36 Hawkins Ln North Andover, MA||$655K||4||2.5||2,932|
|60 Patton Ln North Andover, MA||$574K||4||2.5||2,944|
|39 Hawkins Ln North Andover, MA||$749K||4||2.5||3,813|
|1423 Salem St North Andover, MA||$644K||5||3.5||3,424|
|48 Hawkins Ln North Andover, MA||$736K||4||2.5||3,888|
|215 Granville Ln North Andover, MA||$602K||3||2.5||2,984|
|210 Granville Ln North Andover, MA||$528K||4||2.5||2,500|
|72 Patton Ln North Andover, MA||$556K||4||2.5||2,664|
Nearby Schools in North Andover
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!