259 Madrone Ave, Larkspur, CA 949392 beds, 2 baths, 1,529 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $1,125,000
- Price/sqft: $736
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces, 180 sqft
- Dining Room \ Formal, Exterior \ Wood Siding, Living Room \ Fireplace(s), Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Composition, Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox, Showing \ Call Listing Agent, Stories/Levels \ 2 Story, Style \ Cabin, View(s) \ Forest/Woods
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,529 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Parcel #: 02106931
- Zillow Home ID: 92963049
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 259 Madrone Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94939, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% lower than in Larkspur, and 121.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 94939 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Larkspur.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94939 home values.
- 263 Madrone Ave Larkspur, CA$1.14M------
- 250 Madrone Ave Larkspur, CA$2.4M543,186
- 239 Madrone Ave Larkspur, CA$1.32M432,053
- 246 Madrone Ave Larkspur, CA$1.2M522,127
- 234 Madrone Ave Larkspur, CA$1.36M431,967
- 233 Madrone Ave Larkspur, CA$1.01M311,780
- 271 Madrone Ave Larkspur, CA$1.7M42.52,222
- 260 Madrone Ave Larkspur, CA$1.21M221,473
- 264 Madrone Ave Larkspur, CA$933K221,242
- 45 Millard Rd Larkspur, CA$1.95M433,171
- 17 Ridgeway Ln Larkspur, CA$1.08M32.5--
- 268 Madrone Ave Larkspur, CA$847K22860
- Madrone Ave Larkspur, CA$875K321,310
- 1 Echo Pl Larkspur, CA$1.04M321,020
- 33 Millard Rd Larkspur, CA$997K322,011
- 228 Madrone Ave Larkspur, CA$2.54M552,850
- 67 Millard Rd Larkspur, CA$2.57M53.53,608
- 10 Ridgeway Ln Larkspur, CA$878K21981
- 221 Madrone Ave Larkspur, CA$1.1M421,721
- 12 Ridgeway Ln Larkspur, CA$1.1M32.51,627
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!