259 Marlborough StAPT 7, Boston, MA 02116
For Sale: $5,500,000
- Days on Zillow129
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1986
- MLS #71564038
- Parcel #W:05 P:03341 S:014
- Room Count9
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count7
- Zillow Home ID59167082
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$4,631,183||$3.29M – $5.33M||+$248,838||$1,399||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,838/mo||$2.2K – $4.3K/mo||-$104||$0.86||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Back Bay home values will rise 1% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is 598.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 98.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Back Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.9% less than in Boston, and 95.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Neighborhood for 259 Marlborough Street APT 7
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.9 mi
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- Madison Park Technical Vocational HS (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.3 mi
- O'Bryant School Math/Science (assigned) 7-12 & ungraded 1.3 mi
- Orchard Gardens K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.4 mi