- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
259 Pelican Dr NE, Palm Bay, FL 329075 beds, 3 baths, 2,795 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $340,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 622 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,795 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 140
- Parcel #: 28 3730KP023850000100
- Zillow Home ID: 43500841
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 259 Pelican Drive Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32907, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.6% greater than in Palm Bay, and 173.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32907 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32907 home values.
- 1021 Herne Ave NE Palm Bay, FL$161K321,590
- 315 Humbert St NE Palm Bay, FL$189K422,299
- 251 Pelican Dr NE Palm Bay, FL$141K321,996
- 258 Pelican Dr NE Palm Bay, FL$149K421,635
- 266 Pelican Dr NE Palm Bay, FL$192K32.51,832
- 1039 Herne Ave NE Palm Bay, FL$132K321,779
- 250 Pelican Dr NE Palm Bay, FL$180K322,090
- 1040 Herne Ave NE Palm Bay, FL$150K321,776
- 243 Pelican Dr NE Palm Bay, FL--------
- 275 Pelican Dr NE Palm Bay, FL$161K322,208
- 329 Humbert St NE Palm Bay, FL$166K322,020
- 281 Salmon Dr NE Palm Bay, FL$131K321,645
- 242 Pelican Dr NE Palm Bay, FL--------
- 283 Nemo Cir NE Palm Bay, FL$210K332,401
- 328 Humbert St NE Palm Bay, FL$144K321,802
- 1057 Herne Ave NE Palm Bay, FL$136K321,776
- 1058 Herne Ave NE Palm Bay, FL$140K321,852
- 271 Salmon Dr NE Palm Bay, FL$129K321,372
- 1040 Humay Ave NE Palm Bay, FL$142K321,748
- 1081 Hoyt Ct NE Palm Bay, FL$156K422,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!