259 Pinch St, Hampton, CT 062474 beds, 3 baths, 2,488 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 19.2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1790
- 686 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $152
- MLS #: E261045
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Built-Ins,2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,3rd Bedroom Description \ Fireplace,3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,4th Bedroom Description \ Fireplace,4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Hood,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present,Attic \ Partially Finished,Basement \ Concrete Floor,Basement \ Partial Basement With Hatchway,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S),Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone,Driveway Type \ Gravel,Electrical \ Circuit Breaker,Energy Features \ Full Screens,Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows,Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat,Exterior Feature \ Garden Area,Exterior Feature \ Gazebo,Exterior Feature \ Horses Permitted,Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall,Exterior Siding \ Clapboard,Family Rm/Den Description \ Book Shelves,Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan,Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Fuel Type \ Wood,Garage - Type Of \ Detached,Gated Community \ No,Handicap Accessibility \ Unknown,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Hot Water Source \ Oil,Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan,Interior Feature \ Chair Rail,Interior Feature \ Crown Molding,Interior Feature \ Wainscoting,Kitchen Description \ Country,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Kitchen Description \ Fireplace,Kitchen Description \ Pantry,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped,Lot Description \ Rolling,Lot Description \ View,Lot Description \ Wooded,Master Bedroom Description \ Fireplace,Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener,Mechanical Equipment \ Security System,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Pool Type \ In Ground,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Septic,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Private Well,Waterfront Description \ Pond,Year Built Desc \ Estimate,
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stone
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,488 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2116944995
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 259 Pinch Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06247, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.6% higher than in Hampton, and 36.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06247 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 443 Brooklyn Tpke Hampton, CT$149K311,229
- 255 Pinch St Hampton, CT$237K422,773
- 467 Brooklyn Tpke Hampton, CT$151K211,128
- 241 Pinch St Hampton, CT$159K321,344
- 301 Pinch St Hampton, CT$137K311,359
- 479 Brooklyn Tpke Hampton, CT$153K321,028
- 305 Pinch St Hampton, CT$170K21960
- 413 Brooklyn Tpke Hampton, CT$277K321,654
- 473 Brooklyn Tpke Hampton, CT$143K311,008
- 407 Brooklyn Tpke Hampton, CT$145K311,536
- 454 Brooklyn Tpke Hampton, CT$269K31.51,862
- 309 Pinch St Hampton, CT$201K------
- 393 Brooklyn Tpke Hampton, CT$79K211,102
- 470 Brooklyn Tpke Hampton, CT$276K32.52,016
- 302 Pinch St Hampton, CT$141K311,320
- 440 Brooklyn Tpke Hampton, CT$159K321,288
- 464 Brooklyn Tpke Hampton, CT$351K33.53,098
- 315 Pinch St Hampton, CT$171K211,320
- 476 Brooklyn Tpke Hampton, CT$238K321,778
- 246 Pinch St Hampton, CT$156K211,104
Nearby Schools in Hampton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292