- Lot: 9,975 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 34 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,130 all time views
- 37 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $250,500
- Price/sqft: $147
- MLS #: 1091274
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Property Category \ Single Family, Insulation \ Unknown, Under Construction \ No, Subsidized Housing \ No, Electric \ 100 Amps, Equipment \ Oven\Range, Equipment \ Washer, Equipment \ Dryer, Finished Floor \ Hardwood, Fireplace \ None, Heating Fuel \ Oil, Near \ Public School, Plumbing \ Mixed, Sewer \ Connected, Wall Description \ Dry Wall, Water Supply \ Connected, Garage Desc \ None, Equipment \ Refrigerator, Equipment \ Cable TV, Exterior \ Storm Windows, Finished Floor \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Hot Water \ Tankless, Lot Description \ Paved Driveway, Rooms \ Dining Room, Rooms \ Living Room, Historic \ None, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Equipment \ Dishwasher, Equipment \ Microwave, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior \ Deck, Finished Floor \ Ceramic, Rooms \ Eat in Kitchen, Cooling \ Individual Unit, Equipment \ Hood, Heat System \ Forced Water, Hot Water \ Oil, Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Heat System \ Baseboard, Lot Description \ Out Building, Type \ Cape Cod, Status \ Price Changed, Basement Type \ Full, Foundation Type \ Concrete, Basement Access \ Walkout, Basement Rooms Type \ Bedroom(s), Basement Rooms Type \ Playroom, Basement Finish \ Part Finished
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,695 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:11 L:008.0 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 65912155
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $199-310K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02865 home values will fall 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.3% fall for Lincoln as a whole. Among 02865 homes, this home is 5.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 1.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02865, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.1% lower than in Lincoln, and 30.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02865 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lincoln.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02865 home values.
|263 River Rd Lincoln, RI||$257K||3||1.5||1,956|
|261 River Rd Lincoln, RI||$184K||2||1||1,289|
|257 River Rd Lincoln, RI||$263K||3||2||2,015|
|253 River Rd Lincoln, RI||$259K||3||2.5||1,532|
|221 River Rd Lincoln, RI||$308K||3||2.5||1,928|
|290 River Rd Lincoln, RI||$220K||4||2||2,072|
|292 River Rd Lincoln, RI||$208K||3||2.5||1,784|
|39 Sprague Ave Lincoln, RI||$218K||3||2||1,620|
|36 Sprague Ave Lincoln, RI||$214K||4||2||1,550|
|6 Keane St Lincoln, RI||$232K||3||2||1,456|
|217 River Rd Lincoln, RI||$152K||3||1.5||1,064|
|10 Keane St Lincoln, RI||$219K||3||2||1,500|
|219 River Rd Lincoln, RI||$210K||4||2||1,846|
|310 River Rd Lincoln, RI||$208K||3||2||1,170|
|218 River Rd Lincoln, RI||$193K||3||1.5||1,512|
|294 River Rd Lincoln, RI||$338K||5||3||2,652|
|4 Holiday Dr Lincoln, RI||$235K||3||2||1,326|
|2 Arlington Dr Lincoln, RI||$236K||3||2||1,296|
|8 Keane St Lincoln, RI||$156K||2||1||944|
|213 River Rd Lincoln, RI||$202K||3||2||1,826|
Nearby Schools in Lincoln
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!