- Built in 2005
- Views: 925 all time views
- HOA Fee: $280
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $160,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $144
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Full Bath, Active Adult 55+ Community \ Yes, Amenities Included \ Exercise Room, Amenities Included \ Guest Parking, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ None, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Propane, Gated Community \ Yes, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Water, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ In Ground Tank, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Mid Rise, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 62
- Floor size: 1,113 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Parcel #: 271013038911 318
- Zillow Home ID: 68544813
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $114-315K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06355 home values will decrease 3.9% next year, compared to a 5% decrease for Old Mystic as a whole. Among 06355 homes, this home is valued 32.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06355, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.6% greater than in Old Mystic, and 29.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06355 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Old Mystic.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06355 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (61)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2590 Gold Star Hwy|
Nearby Schools in Old Mystic
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!