2590 Locust St, Denver, CO 802073 beds, 2 baths, 2,074 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $420,000
- Price/sqft: $203
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 886 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 215 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,074 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0132201001000
- Zillow Home ID: 13287704
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2590 Locust Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Park Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3% lower than in Denver, and 4.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Park Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Park Hill home values.
- 2580 Locust St Denver, CO$367K421,357
- 2570 Locust St Denver, CO$388K321,566
- 2560 Locust St Denver, CO$462K312,286
- 2600 Locust St Denver, CO$475K432,655
- 2595 Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$351K32.51,669
- 2575 Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$457K421,956
- 2550 Locust St Denver, CO$493K321,979
- 2620 Locust St Denver, CO$294K22895
- 2585 Locust St Denver, CO$448K312,093
- 2601 Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$471K433,007
- 2575 Locust St Denver, CO$358K211,173
- 2565 Locust St Denver, CO$330K321,374
- 2555 Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$232K------
- 2555 Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$751K654,330
- 2601 Locust St Denver, CO$351K421,840
- 2540 Locust St Denver, CO$482K32.51,868
- 2615 Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$310K322,130
- 2626 Locust St Denver, CO$344K321,555
- 2555 Locust St Denver, CO$486K41.52,236
- 2611 Locust St Denver, CO$278K321,617
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!