2591 7th St, Bethlehem, PA 180204 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,452 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
A diverse neighborhood of older and younger residents. A mixture of moderately priced older and newer homes.
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- New double pane/storm windows, patio door, bathroom sink & vanity, garage door and opener.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Floor size: 1,452 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Zillow Home ID: 2146479660
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2591 7th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18020, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.1% less than in Middletown, and 49.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 18020 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Middletown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18020 home values.
- 3540 Carter Rd Bethlehem, PA$143K311,092
- 7th St Bethlehem, PA$94K21936
- 2555 7th St Bethlehem, PA$149K51.52,100
- 3547 Carter Rd Bethlehem, PA$144K211,248
- 3608 Carter Rd Bethlehem, PA$158K11.51,065
- 2558 7th St Bethlehem, PA$151K31968
- 3605 Carter Rd Bethlehem, PA$133K311,240
- 3530 Carter Rd Bethlehem, PA$193K31.51,233
- 3614 Carter Rd Bethlehem, PA$147K421,680
- 3527 Searfoss St Bethlehem, PA$203K321,452
- 2544 7th St Bethlehem, PA$158K31.51,440
- 3525 Carter Rd Bethlehem, PA--31.51,400
- 3610 Coleman St Bethlehem, PA$145K31864
- 2544 6th St Bethlehem, PA$148K311,142
- 3540 Coleman St Bethlehem, PA$209K413,132
- 3618 Carter Rd Bethlehem, PA$133K31.51,344
- 3520 Carter Rd Bethlehem, PA$206K31.51,233
- 3625 Searfoss St Bethlehem, PA$212K31.51,836
- 3621 Carter Rd Bethlehem, PA$231K321,412
- 2536 7th St Bethlehem, PA$166K31.51,310
Nearby Schools in Middletown
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292