- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2591 Rosewood Dr, San Bruno, CA 940665 beds, 2 baths, 1,830 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,370 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2003 for $648,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 510 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain, Water
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,830 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 98
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 019213190
- Zillow Home ID: 15495217
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2591 Rosewood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% less than in San Bruno, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help 94066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bruno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94066 home values.
- 2581 Rosewood Dr San Bruno, CA$691K321,150
- 3021 Crestmoor Dr San Bruno, CA$980K421,985
- 2571 Rosewood Dr San Bruno, CA$818K321,640
- 2580 Rosewood Dr San Bruno, CA$681K321,150
- 3041 Crestmoor Dr San Bruno, CA$812K321,540
- 2570 Rosewood Dr San Bruno, CA$831K321,740
- 2561 Rosewood Dr San Bruno, CA$894K522,370
- 2991 Crestmoor Dr San Bruno, CA$668K321,150
- 3061 Crestmoor Dr San Bruno, CA$719K331,150
- 2560 Rosewood Dr San Bruno, CA$725K321,150
- 381 Alcott Rd San Bruno, CA$780K321,340
- 391 Alcott Rd San Bruno, CA$686K321,150
- 361 Alcott Rd San Bruno, CA$694K321,150
- 2981 Crestmoor Dr San Bruno, CA$818K322,000
- 3081 Crestmoor Dr San Bruno, CA$689K321,150
- 2550 Rosewood Dr San Bruno, CA$726K321,150
- 341 Alcott Rd San Bruno, CA$808K321,550
- 2598 Bennington Dr San Bruno, CA$715K321,150
- 321 Alcott Rd San Bruno, CA$1.04M442,870
- 2540 Rosewood Dr San Bruno, CA$871K332,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.