- Lot: 1.77 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 373 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $175
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1993 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $545
- MLS #: 81421751
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 730 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Park, Water
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Garden Window(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vacuum - Central, Bathroom \ Sauna, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Communications \ Satellite Dish, Communications \ TV Antenna, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Two-Way, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Marble, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Foundation \ Foundation Pillars, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas - Propane, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Concrete, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Fire Alarm, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank/Pump, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Spanish, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Bay, View \ Canyon, View \ City Lights, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Golf Course, View \ Lake, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, View \ Ocean, View \ Valley, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,036 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 416132049000
- Zillow Home ID: 52410165
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.0-2.0M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 93940 home values will fall 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.2% decrease for Monterey as a whole. Among 93940 homes, this home is 254.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 31% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% lower than in Monterey, and 13.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
|25980 Paseo Estribo Monterey, CA||$1.8M||4||4||4,535|
|25835 Paseo Real Monterey, CA||$1.65M||5||3||4,105|
|25945 Paseo Estribo Monterey, CA||$2.02M||4||4||5,100|
|25799 Paseo Real Monterey, CA||$1.66M||4||4||4,325|
|25909 Paseo Estribo Monterey, CA||$1.65M||3||2.5||2,834|
|11719 Saddle Rd Monterey, CA||$1.76M||4||3.5||4,261|
|25800 Paseo Real Monterey, CA||$1.45M||3||3||3,337|
|25871 Paseo Real Monterey, CA||$1.74M||4||4.5||3,845|
|11754 Saddle Rd Monterey, CA||$1.9M||3||5||3,969|
|25836 Paseo Real Monterey, CA||--||Studio||--||--|
|25950 Colt Ln Carmel Valley, CA||$2.37M||3||3.5||3,422|
|25826 Paseo Estribo Monterey, CA||$1.89M||4||3.5||3,608|
|11755 Saddle Rd Monterey, CA||$2.38M||4||4||5,487|
|25960 Colt Ln Carmel Valley, CA||--||Studio||--||--|
|25873 Paseo Estribo Monterey, CA||$3.89M||4||6||6,943|
|11790 Saddle Rd Monterey, CA||$1.75M||4||3.5||4,066|
|25940 Colt Ln Carmel Valley, CA||$1.63M||4||2.5||3,486|
|11682 Saddle Rd Monterey, CA||$3.66M||5||6.5||6,000|
|25836 Paseo Estribo Monterey, CA||$2.57M||4||4||5,087|
|11718 Saddle Rd Monterey, CA||$1.83M||4||3||4,795|
Nearby Schools in Monterey
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!