2595 Parker Blvd, Tonawanda, NY 141503 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,141 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The fully finished basement consists of individual rooms and a half bath. the rooms are as follows: a large laundry room, carpeted with enough room for two washers and a dryer, includes storage units, shelving and large tables for ironing and folding laundry; a fully carped pantry room with built in storage and floor to ceiling shelving that can be turned into a work out room or a walk in closet; a un-carpeted workshop with floor to ceiling shelving and tool cabinets; a half bath adjacent to the large and impressively finished and carpeted family/entertainment room with a full size hardwood bar complete with stools and a pool table and enough room to spare for a couch and an entertainment area. If the pool table is removed, this can be a spare studio apartment with ample room for a king size bed AND room for a sitting area with couch, table and 42in wall mounted television.
The roof was completely redone in 2006.
This house is a must see to believe!!!
- Lot: 7,225 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $142,000
- Price/sqft: $124
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 680 sqft
- Wet Bar
- indoor heated pool attached to house, 32ft x 16ft x 10ft deep; finished basement with full size bar
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,141 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 1464890407700002001000
- Zillow Home ID: 30383907
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2595 Parker Boulevard
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2589 Parker Blvd Tonawanda, NY$136K31.51,191
- 2609 Parker Blvd Tonawanda, NY$118K311,104
- 15 Saint Clare Ter Tonawanda, NY$147K31.52,068
- 2585 Parker Blvd Tonawanda, NY$147K41.51,937
- 2613 Parker Blvd Tonawanda, NY$109K311,188
- 16 Saint Clare Ter Tonawanda, NY$119K31.51,196
- 1040 Woodstock Ave Tonawanda, NY$133K31.51,380
- 2579 Parker Blvd Tonawanda, NY$113K311,000
- 1034 Woodstock Ave Tonawanda, NY$116K311,130
- 2619 Parker Blvd Tonawanda, NY$167K31.51,170
- 1028 Woodstock Ave Tonawanda, NY$132K311,604
- 1054 Woodstock Ave Tonawanda, NY$123K31.51,275
- 1060 Woodstock Ave Tonawanda, NY$127K311,262
- 1020 Woodstock Ave Tonawanda, NY$144K31.51,634
- 2625 Parker Blvd Tonawanda, NY$128K211,125
- 2596 Parker Blvd Tonawanda, NY$111K311,360
- 2600 Parker Blvd Tonawanda, NY$108K311,152
- 1064 Woodstock Ave Tonawanda, NY$129K311,247
- 2604 Parker Blvd Tonawanda, NY$112K321,050
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.