- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2599 Story Rd, San Jose, CA 951225 beds, 2 baths, 1,332 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $275,000
- Price/sqft: $206
- Parking: Garage, 351 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,332 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 48434026
- Zillow Home ID: 19723737
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2599 Story Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.3% greater than in San Jose, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East San Jose home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East San Jose home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,167 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1973
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 2587 Story Rd San Jose, CA$471K421,242
- 2611 Story Rd San Jose, CA$428K321,120
- 2606 Sleepy Hollow Ln San Jose, CA$438K321,109
- 2575 Story Rd San Jose, CA$437K321,109
- 2623 Story Rd San Jose, CA$430K421,242
- 2620 Sleepy Hollow Ln San Jose, CA$446K421,242
- 2592 Sleepy Hollow Ln San Jose, CA$442K421,242
- 2634 Sleepy Hollow Ln San Jose, CA$444K321,120
- 2563 Story Rd San Jose, CA$444K421,242
- 2578 Sleepy Hollow Ln San Jose, CA$558K421,683
- 2635 Story Rd San Jose, CA$428K421,242
- 2642 Sleepy Hollow Ln San Jose, CA$431K421,242
- 2564 Sleepy Hollow Ln San Jose, CA$483K421,242
- 2647 Story Rd San Jose, CA$427K321,109
- 2555 Story Rd San Jose, CA$481K321,576
- 2527 Galahad Ct San Jose, CA$424K321,176
- 2646 Sleepy Hollow Ln San Jose, CA$429K221,048
- 2519 Galahad Ct San Jose, CA$420K31.51,062
- 2554 Sleepy Hollow Ln San Jose, CA$445K421,242
- 2511 Galahad Ct San Jose, CA$422K421,220
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.