This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Views: 801 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $360,500
- Finished basement, 1026 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 1202 sqft
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ All, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ All, 4th Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 4th Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 4th Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ All, Additional Rooms \ Balcony, Additional Rooms \ Den, Additional Sales Information \ None, Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Hardwood, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Den, Addtl Room 1 Window Treatments (Y/N) \ All, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ 2nd Level, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Balcony, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 31-40 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven-Double, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Assessment Includes \ None, Basement (Y/N) \ Partial, Basement (Y/N) \ Walkout, Basement \ Crawl, Basement \ Partially Finished, Basement Bathrooms (Y/N) \ Yes, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ Yes, Dining Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Disability Access and/or Equipped \ No, Driveway \ Concrete, Exposure \ N (North), Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Exterior Building Type \ Cedar, Exterior Property Features \ Balcony, Exterior Property Features \ Brick Paver Patio, Exterior Property Features \ Patio, Family Room Flooring \ Carpet, Family Room Level \ Lower, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Foundation \ Concrete, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Interior Property Features \ Hardwood Floors, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Kitchen Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Kitchen Type \ Island, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y/N) \ All, Laundry Level \ Lower, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Living Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ All, Master Association Fee \ No, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ All, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Other Information \ None, Parking Type \ Garage, Property Type \ Detached Single, Recent Rehab (Y/N) \ No, Sale Terms \ Conventional, Sewer \ Septic-Private, Special Assessments \ N, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ Active, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Water \ Well-Private, Waterfront (Y/N) \ No
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,362 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0829301004
- Zillow Home ID: 4548180
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $280-550K.
Market guideZillow predicts 60565 home values will fall 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.1% decrease for Naperville as a whole. Among 60565 homes, this home is valued 20.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60565, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.2% less than in Naperville, and 82.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60565 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60565 home values.
Nearby Schools in Naperville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!