26-28 Twin Peaks Blvd, San Francisco, CA 941143 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,719 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1914
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $1,695,000
- Price/sqft: $623
- Assisted Living Community
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,719 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 1293 001A
- Zillow Home ID: 15088516
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26-28 Twin Peaks Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Parnassus - Ashbury market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% less than in San Francisco, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Parnassus - Ashbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Parnassus - Ashbury home values.
- 15 Carmel St San Francisco, CA$1.16M211,250
- 21 Carmel St San Francisco, CA$1.1M221,338
- 19 Carmel St San Francisco, CA$1.82M422,526
- 25 Carmel St San Francisco, CA$1.77M--22,082
- 27 Carmel St San Francisco, CA$1.18M--11,050
- 1 Twin Peaks Blvd San Francisco, CA$2.12M323,002
- 35 Carmel St San Francisco, CA$1.41M--11,825
- 49 Twin Peaks Blvd San Francisco, CA$1.8M32.51,600
- 37 Carmel St San Francisco, CA$1.42M211,275
- 55 Twin Peaks Blvd San Francisco, CA$2.36M--12,160
- 8 Carmel St San Francisco, CA$1.6M33.52,797
- 10 Carmel St San Francisco, CA$1.73M241,960
- 39 Carmel St San Francisco, CA$1.36M--11,097
- 61 Twin Peaks Blvd San Francisco, CA$2.78M433,217
- 1243-1245 Clayton St San Francisco, CA$2.68M--53,450
- 1243 Clayton St San Francisco, CA$2.24M653,450
- 67 Twin Peaks Blvd San Francisco, CA$2.5M333,383
- 45 Carmel St San Francisco, CA$1.45M311,225
- 698 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.6M332,192
- 20 Carmel St San Francisco, CA$2.12M311,780
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!