26 Arcadia Ter, Santa Monica, CA 90401
For Sale: $3,990,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:7 baths
- Single Family:4,500 sq ft
- Lot:3,354 sqft
- Year Built:1915
- Heating Type:Forced air
- View virtual tour
- Days on Zillow81
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Cable Ready
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- LaundryIn Unit
- MLS #13679535
- Parcel #4290018016
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeCape cod
- Unit Count4
- Zillow Home ID20484705
- Exterior MaterialShingle
- Last Remodel Year2007
- Covered Parking Spaces3
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$3,754,275||$2.78M – $4.69M||+$11,510||$834||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$10,626/mo||$1.8K – $20K/mo||+$1,639||$2.36||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Santa Monica home values will increase 7.7% next year, compared to a 7.5% rise for Los Angeles Metro as a whole. Among Santa Monica homes, this home is 259.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 18.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Santa Monica market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.3% less than in Los Angeles Metro, and 76.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Santa Monica home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Monica home values.
Neighborhood for 26 Arcadia Ter
Nearby Schools in Santa Monica
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Santa Monica High (assigned) 8-12 0.6 mi
- John Muir Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.8 mi
- John Adams Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.5 mi
- Delphi Academy of Santa Monica K-6 0.6 mi
- Santa Monica Alternative (K-8) School K-8 0.8 mi
- PS1 Pluralistic School K-6 0.9 mi
- St. Monica Catholic Elementary K-8 0.9 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005