26 Bacheller St, Newport, RI 02840
Sold on 12/13/11: $372,500
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,216 sq ft
- Lot:1,306 sqft
- Year Built:1888
- Last Sold:Dec 2011 for $372,500
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow726
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Parcel #M:035 B:0051
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID65994924
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$317,756||$286K – $350K||-$17,438||$261||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,794/mo||$1.4K – $1.9K/mo||-$12||$1.48||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 02840 home values will increase 0% next year, compared to a 0.2% increase for Newport as a whole. Among 02840 homes, this home is valued 11.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02840 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.6% greater than in Newport, and 52.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02840 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02840 home values.
Neighborhood for 26 Bacheller Street
- 11 Bacheller St Newport, RI$330K22.01,080
- 485 Spring Street Newport, RI$485K43.01,850
- 29 Bacheller St Newport, RI$327K31.01,134
- 491 Spring St Newport, RI$664K43.02,669
- 465 Spring St Newport, RI$1.39M------
- 495 Spring St Newport, RI$423K53.01,795
- 52 Lee Ave Newport, RI$571K--3.03,576
- 46 Lee Ave Newport, RI$497K--3.02,562
- 20 Mcallister St Newport, RI$297K22.0810
- 29 Dean Ave # 2 Newport, RI$373K32.01,400
- 21 Dean Street Newport, RI--21.0--
- 501 Spring St # 3 Newport, RI$400K42.01,200
- 36 Dixon St Newport, RI$353K31.51,406
- 11 Byrnes St Newport, RI$498K31.5--
- 5 Byrnes St Newport, RI$318K31.01,200
- 19 Dixon St # 2 Newport, RI$305K31.01,000
- 30 Mcallister St Newport, RI$367K32.01,296
- 428 Spring St Newport, RI$350K41.51,278
- 21 Lee Ave Newport, RI$436K42.01,525
- 20 Dixon St Newport, RI$448K42.01,911
Nearby Schools in Newport
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005