- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
26 Becket St UNIT 3, Salem, MA 019702 beds, 1 bath, 804 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: May 2013 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $236
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 804 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: M:41 L:0065 S:803
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 56125085
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26 Becket Street UNIT 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01970, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% higher than in Salem, and 52.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01970 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
- 26 Becket St UNIT 2 Salem, MA$178K21804
- 26 Becket St UNIT 1 Salem, MA$182K21804
- 84-86 Derby St Salem, MA$334K444,114
- 92 Derby St Salem, MA$198K21992
- 22 Becket St Salem, MA$288K321,400
- 92 Derby St UNIT 1 Salem, MA$248K221,222
- 92 Derby St UNIT 3 Salem, MA$230K22992
- 92 Derby St UNIT 2 Salem, MA$228K221,017
- 92 Derby St # 3 Salem, MA$233K22992
- 28 Becket St Salem, MA$251K311,374
- 94 Derby St UNIT 7 Salem, MA$159K21718
- 22 Becket St UNIT A Salem, MA$203K211,160
- 22 Becket St # 1/2 Salem, MA$264K321,400
- 22 Becket St UNIT R Salem, MA$288K21.51,013
- 22 Becket St UNIT C Salem, MA$150K31640
- 22 Becket St UNIT B Salem, MA$212K311,230
- 33 Carlton St UNIT 2 Salem, MA$154K11643
- 33 Carlton St UNIT 4 Salem, MA$153K11643
- 33 Carlton St UNIT 6 Salem, MA$217K11883
- 94 Derby St UNIT 8 Salem, MA$161K21718
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!