- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1800
- Views: 6,889 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $170,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $121
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Granite, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Radiant, HEATING \ Steam, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Loft, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Antique, STYLE \ Gambrel /Dutch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,403 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: M:0061 B:00 L:0119
- Zillow Home ID: 57179300
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $180-344K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02333 home values will fall 1.3% next year, compared to a 0.8% fall for East Bridgewater as a whole. Among 02333 homes, this home is valued 14% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 32% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02333, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.7% less than in East Bridgewater, and 49.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02333 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Bridgewater.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02333 home values.
|18 Bedford St UNIT 1 East Bridgewater, MA||$253K||2||1.5||1,816|
|18 Bedford St UNIT 3 East Bridgewater, MA||$238K||Studio||2||1,600|
|18 Bedford St UNIT 2 East Bridgewater, MA||$204K||2||1||1,252|
|44 Bedford St East Bridgewater, MA||$299K||--||--||--|
|41 Bedford St East Bridgewater, MA||$272K||4||1||2,354|
|18 Bedford St East Bridgewater, MA||$295K||2||1.5||--|
|8 Union St East Bridgewater, MA||$381K||5||2||3,328|
|37 Central St East Bridgewater, MA||$327K||3||3||2,155|
|24 Union St East Bridgewater, MA||$340K||--||--||--|
|63-65 Union St East Bridgewater, MA||$300K||6||2||2,183|
|11 Maple Ave East Bridgewater, MA||$623K||--||--||6,509|
|20 Maple Ave UNIT 7 East Bridgewater, MA||$146K||2||1||782|
|20 Maple Ave APT 6 East Bridgewater, MA||$213K||2||1||1,655|
|20 Maple Ave APT 5 East Bridgewater, MA||$257K||3||1||1,981|
|20 Maple Ave APT 3 East Bridgewater, MA||$155K||1||1||1,054|
|20 Maple Ave APT 1 East Bridgewater, MA||$146K||2||1||826|
|20 Maple Ave APT 4 East Bridgewater, MA||$161K||1||1||1,121|
|20 Maple Ave APT 2 East Bridgewater, MA||$148K||2||1||845|
|10 W Union St E Bridgewtr, MA||$342K||2||2||--|
|69 Union St East Bridgewater, MA||$224K||3||1||1,274|
Nearby Schools in East Bridgewater
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!