This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1894
- Views: 2,149 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2003 for $181,400
- AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, EXTERIOR \ Stone, EXTERIOR \ Stucco, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Steam, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,669 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0149 B:0000 L:0058
- Zillow Home ID: 59239242
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $144-235K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01841 home values will rise 1.4% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Lawrence as a whole. Among 01841 homes, this home is valued 14.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01841, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.2% higher than in Lawrence, and 23.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01841 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01841 home values.
|24 Bennington St Lawrence, MA||$197K||4||--||1,440|
|21 Bennington St Lawrence, MA||$170K||2||1.5||1,162|
|19 Bennington St Lawrence, MA||$274K||8||3||2,948|
|47 Myrtle St Lawrence, MA||$270K||--||--||--|
|23-25 Bennington St Lawrence, MA||$289K||9||3||2,994|
|49-53 Myrtle St Lawrence, MA||$315K||--||4||5,184|
|47 Myrtle St Lawrence, MA||$444K||9||3||4,251|
|47 Myrtle St # 47A Lawrence, MA||$326K||9||6||4,251|
|32 Bennington St Lawrence, MA||$260K||8||3||2,514|
|56 Myrtle St Lawrence, MA||$252K||8||4||2,178|
|59 Myrtle St Lawrence, MA||$271K||9||3||2,688|
|58-60 Myrtle St Lawrence, MA||$243K||9||3||2,520|
|45 Myrtle St Lawrence, MA||$467K||9||3||4,251|
|45 Myrtle St # 45A Lawrence, MA||$328K||8||3||4,251|
|17 Bennington St Lawrence, MA||$178K||3||1||1,578|
|63 Myrtle St Lawrence, MA||$170K||4||1||1,126|
|62-64 Myrtle St Lawrence, MA||$257K||6||3||2,994|
|65-67 Myrtle St Lawrence, MA||$254K||7||3||2,172|
|20-22 Bennington St Lawrence, MA||$294K||9||3||3,834|
|56 Myrtle St Lawrence, MA||$354K||6||3||3,072|
Nearby Schools in Lawrence
K-5 & ungraded0.4 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!