A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1905
- Views: 1,007 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $249,600
- Last sale price/sqft: $363
- Adult Community \ No, Amenities \ Bike Path, Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ Marina, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Private School, Amenities \ Public School, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ University, Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Basement \ Y, Beach Description \ Harbor, Beach Ownership \ Public, Beachfront \ Yes, Condo Association \ Yes, Cooling \ None, Disclosure \ Y, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Unit Features \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Unit Features \ Garden Area, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Electric Baseboard, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Management \ Owner Association, Parking Feature \ On Street Permit, Roof Material \ Tar & Gravel, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Master Deed, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Rowhouse, Type \ Condo, Unit Placement \ Middle, Utility Connections \ for Electric Dryer, Utility Connections \ for Gas Oven, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 687 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: W:07 P:03380 S:004
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59152535
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $250-361K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Boston home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South Boston homes, this home is valued 42.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Boston, and 55.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.