26 Boston St APT 2, Boston, MA 021272 beds, 1 bath, 687 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1905
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $249,600
- Price/sqft: $363
- Adult Community \ No, Amenities \ Bike Path, Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ Marina, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Private School, Amenities \ Public School, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ University, Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Basement \ Y, Beach Description \ Harbor, Beach Ownership \ Public, Beachfront \ Yes, Condo Association \ Yes, Cooling \ None, Disclosure \ Y, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Unit Features \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Unit Features \ Garden Area, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Electric Baseboard, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Management \ Owner Association, Parking Feature \ On Street Permit, Roof Material \ Tar & Gravel, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Master Deed, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Rowhouse, Type \ Condo, Unit Placement \ Middle, Utility Connections \ for Electric Dryer, Utility Connections \ for Gas Oven, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 687 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: W:07 P:03380 S:004
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59152535
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26 Boston Street APT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.6% lower than in Boston, and 71.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Boston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!