26 Boston StAPT 2, Boston, MA 02127
Sold on 4/30/13: $249,600
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:687 sq ft
- Lot:687 sqft
- Year Built:1905
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $249,600
- Heating Type:Baseboard
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAdult Community \ No,Amenities \ Bike Path,Amenities \ Highway Access,Amenities \ Marina,Amenities \ Medical Facility,Amenities \ Park,Amenities \ Private School,Amenities \ Public School,Amenities \ Public Transportation,Amenities \ Shopping,Amenities \ T-Station,Amenities \ University,Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails,Appliances \ Dishwasher,Appliances \ Range,Appliances \ Refrigerator,Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance,Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer,Assc Fee Includes \ Water,Basement \ Y,Beach Description \ Harbor,Beach Ownership \ Public,Beachfront \ Yes,Condo Association \ Yes,Cooling \ None,Disclosure \ Y,Exterior \ Vinyl,Exterior Unit Features \ Fenced Yard,Exterior Unit Features \ Garden Area,Flooring \ Wood,Heating \ Electric Baseboard,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Lead Paint \ Unknown,LENDER_OWNED \ No,Listing Alert \ No,Management \ Owner Association,Parking Feature \ On Street Permit,Roof Material \ Tar & Gravel,SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No,Square Feet Source \ Master Deed,Status \ Under Agreement,Style \ Rowhouse,Type \ Condo,Unit Placement \ Middle,Utility Connections \ for Electric Dryer,Utility Connections \ for Gas Oven,Waterfront \ No,Year Built Descrp \ Approximate,Year Built Source \ Public Record,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Range / Oven
- Days on Zillow314
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count4
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID59152535
- Last Remodel Year1986
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #W:07 P:03380 S:004
- Room Count4
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$251,204||$236K – $266K||+$2,058||$365||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,091/mo||$1.6K – $2.6K/mo||+$32||$3.04||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts South Boston home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South Boston homes, this home is valued 45.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.9% less than in Boston, and 67.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South Boston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
Neighborhood for 26 Boston Street APT 2
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005