- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
26 Buckingham Way, Taylors, SC 296873 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- 66 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2000 for $111,000
- Price/sqft: $86
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Detached shed, Attached workshop, Large Den and Kitchen
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Lot depth: 134
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: T033010201300
- Zillow Home ID: 11090241
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26 Buckingham Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29687, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.7% lower than in Taylors, and 9.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 29687 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Taylors.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29687 home values.
- 24 Buckingham Way Taylors, SC$124K31.51,553
- 28 Buckingham Way Taylors, SC$138K42.52,093
- 124 Trent Dr Taylors, SC$124K41.51,574
- 126 Trent Dr Taylors, SC$108K421,350
- 22 Buckingham Way Taylors, SC$113K321,400
- 128 Trent Dr Taylors, SC$147K422,314
- 101 Buckingham Way Taylors, SC$134K321,736
- 30 Buckingham Way Taylors, SC$140K321,804
- 122 Trent Dr Taylors, SC$138K322,475
- 130 Trent Dr Taylors, SC$133K321,338
- 19 Buckingham Way Taylors, SC$125K321,564
- 20 Buckingham Way Taylors, SC$124K321,595
- 100 Buckingham Way Taylors, SC$139K321,581
- 132 Trent Dr Taylors, SC$125K322,187
- 103 Buckingham Way Taylors, SC$123K321,716
- Trent Dr Taylors, SC$97K321,176
- 17 Buckingham Way Taylors, SC$133K321,670
- 134 Trent Dr Taylors, SC$110K321,277
- 120 Trent Dr Taylors, SC$117K322,070
- 18 Buckingham Way Taylors, SC$123K421,893
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!