- Lot: 1.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 309 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,870 all time views
- 24 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 1999 for $89,800
- Price/sqft: $176
- MLS #: 71780069
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 8 spaces
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes, EXTERIOR \ Wood, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Pets on Premises, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, SF_TYPE \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, COOLING \ Central Air, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, STYLE \ Colonial, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone\Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone\Ceramic Tile, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, HEATING \ Forced Air, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone\Granite\Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone\Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi \ Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone\Ceramic Tile, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone\Ceramic Tile, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, STYLE \ Contemporary, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, LEAD_PAINT \ None, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, HEATING \ Hydro Air, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone\Ceramic Tile, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Inlaw Apt., OTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, MBR_DSCRP \ Hot Tub \ Spa, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Inlaw Apt., OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,556 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:00010 B:00117
- Zillow Home ID: 56870011
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $323-775K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02769 home values will fall 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.4% decrease for Rehoboth as a whole. Among 02769 homes, this home is 91.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 4.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02769, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.3% less than in Rehoboth, and 88.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02769 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rehoboth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02769 home values.
|9 Tiger Lily Trl Rehoboth, MA||$435K||3||2.5||2,246|
|22 Cameron Way Rehoboth, MA||--||3||2.5||4,152|
|83 Martin St Rehoboth, MA||$428K||4||2.5||2,783|
|23 Cameron Way Rehoboth, MA||$484K||4||2.5||2,733|
|5 Tiger Lily Trl Rehoboth, MA||$558K||4||2.5||3,292|
|15 Tiger Lily Trl Rehoboth, MA||$463K||4||2.5||3,144|
|87 Martin St Rehoboth, MA||$368K||3||2.5||2,240|
|79 Martin St Rehoboth, MA||$357K||4||2.5||2,044|
|19 Cameron Way Rehoboth, MA||$538K||4||4||3,648|
|18 Cameron Way Rehoboth, MA||$416K||3||2||1,932|
|1 Tiger Lily Trl Rehoboth, MA||$505K||4||2.5||2,738|
|21 Tiger Lily Trl Rehoboth, MA||$469K||5||2||2,768|
|31 Cameron Way Rehoboth, MA||$575K||4||3.5||3,538|
|15 Cameron Way Rehoboth, MA||$522K||3||2.5||2,922|
|15 Cameron Way North Attleboro, MA||$405K||3||3||2,396|
|75 Martin St Rehoboth, MA||$358K||3||2.5||2,096|
|10 Tiger Lily Trl Rehoboth, MA||$598K||5||3.5||3,724|
|86 Martin St Rehoboth, MA||$226K||3||1||1,192|
|18 Tiger Lily Trl Rehoboth, MA||$563K||3||2.5||3,513|
|14 Cameron Way Rehoboth, MA||$526K||4||2.5||3,012|
Nearby Schools in Rehoboth
PK-2 & ungraded2.0 mi
6-8 & ungraded3.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded3.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!