26 Cass St, Portsmouth, NH 03801
Sold on 12/16/11: $340,000
- Lot:5,227 sqft
- Last Sold:Dec 2011 for $340,000
- Days on Zillow:735
- County NameUnknown
- Lot DepthUnknown
- Lot WidthUnknown
- MLS #Unknown
- Zillow Home ID95356149
- Parcel #PRSM M:0156 B:0035 L:
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||None||--||--||--||--|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,921/mo||$1.3K – $2.8K/mo||-$46||$1.14||12/16/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts 03801 home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Portsmouth as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03801 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Portsmouth, and 96.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03801 home values.
Neighborhood for 26 Cass Street
- 21 Cass St Portsmouth, NH$299K32.01,398
- 490 Islington St # 1 Portsmouth, NH$205K21.0730
- 22 Columbia St Portsmouth, NH$299K22.01,229
- 24 Columbia St Portsmouth, NH$198K11.0615
- 38 Columbia St # 38 Portsmouth, NH$351K32.01,506
- 38 Columbia St Portsmouth, NH$351K32.01,506
- 89 Brewery Ln Portsmouth, NH$309K31.01,456
- 85 Albany St UNIT 6 Portsmouth, NH$277K22.01,089
- 100 Albany St Portsmouth, NH$193K21.01,134
- 15 Dover St Portsmouth, NH$391K52.02,326
- 401 Islington St APT 3 Portsmouth, NH$280K21.51,112
- 895 State St Portsmouth, NH$377K32.01,358
- 197 Madison St APT 4 Portsmouth, NH$202K11.0673
- 197 Madison St APT 2 Portsmouth, NH$191K11.0682
Nearby Schools in Portsmouth
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005