26 Chestnut St, Salem, MA 01970
Not for Sale
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Rent Zestimate: $4,679/mo
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:8 beds
- Bathrooms:8.02 baths
- Single Family:6,394 sq ft
- Lot:0.46 acres
- Year Built:1826
- Last Sold:Nov 2004 for $930,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Other
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Room TypesOffice
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Additional FeaturesAMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ T-Station,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - Wine Storage,APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Fireplace,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BED3_DSCRP \ Closet,BED3_DSCRP \ Fireplace,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Closet,BED4_DSCRP \ Fireplace,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED5_DSCRP \ Closet,BED5_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,BED5_DSCRP \ Fireplace,BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled,BTH2_DSCRP \ Wainscoting,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail,DIN_DSCRP \ Closet,DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors,DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting,DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Brick,FOUNDATION \ Granite,GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic,KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ French Doors,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled,KIT_DSCRP \ Skylight,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_DSCRP \ Wainscoting,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom,OTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,OTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom,OTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,OTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom,OTH4_DSCRP \ Closet,OTH4_DSCRP \ Fireplace,OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH4_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom,OTH5_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office,OTH6_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,OTH6_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,OTH6_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric,OTH6_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,OTH6_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,OTH6_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,OTH6_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,OTH6_DSCRP \ Remodeled,OTH6_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup,OTH6_ROOM_NAME \ Accessory Apt.,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Slate,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Antique,STYLE \ Other (See Remarks),UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #M:25 L:0224
- Roof TypeSlate
- Room Count17
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID56125942
- Covered Parking Spaces5
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26 Chestnut Street
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
- 24 Chestnut St UNIT 2 Salem, MA$477K22.01,843
- 24 Chestnut St UNIT 1 Salem, MA$461K21.51,773
- 10 Hamilton St Salem, MA$487K32.01,748
- 28 Chestnut St Salem, MA$888K43.56,258
- 6 Hamilton St Salem, MA$475K52.53,139
- 4 Hamilton St Salem, MA$392K31.51,918
- 359 Essex St Salem, MA$918K------
- 22 Chestnut St Salem, MA$762K63.54,180
- 361 Essex St Salem, MA$720K43.54,168
- 25 Chestnut St Salem, MA$835K63.55,044
- 7 Hamilton St APT 1 Salem, MA$215K11.0850
- 7 Hamilton St APT 2 Salem, MA$206K11.0813
- 7 Hamilton St APT 3 Salem, MA$410K32.01,749
- 7 Hamilton St APT 4 Salem, MA$368K22.01,439
- 20 Chestnut St Salem, MA$591K63.03,922
- 30 Chestnut St Salem, MA$1.16M64.59,317
- 7 Pickering St # 0 Salem, MA$346K22.51,870
- 355 Essex St Salem, MA$428K11.0800
- 27 Chestnut St Salem, MA$947K74.59,852
- 3 Hamilton St Salem, MA$613K33.52,956
Nearby Schools in Salem
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292