26 Chestnut St, Salem, MA 019708 beds, 8.02 baths, 6,394 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1826
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2004 for $930,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 5 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - Wine Storage, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Fireplace, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Fireplace, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Fireplace, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Closet, BED5_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BED5_DSCRP \ Fireplace, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH2_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet, DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors, DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Brick, FOUNDATION \ Granite, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Skylight, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH4_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH4_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, OTH5_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, OTH6_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH6_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH6_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, OTH6_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH6_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH6_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, OTH6_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH6_DSCRP \ Remodeled, OTH6_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, OTH6_ROOM_NAME \ Accessory Apt., PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Slate, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Antique, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks), UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 17
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,394 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:25 L:0224
- Zillow Home ID: 56125942
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26 Chestnut Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01970, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% higher than in Salem, and 52.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01970 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
- 24 Chestnut St UNIT 2 Salem, MA$519K221,843
- 24 Chestnut St UNIT 1 Salem, MA$500K21.51,773
- 10 Hamilton St Salem, MA$527K321,748
- 28 Chestnut St Salem, MA$1.05M43.56,258
- 6 Hamilton St Salem, MA$514K52.53,139
- 4 Hamilton St Salem, MA$381K31.51,918
- 359 Essex St Salem, MA$990K------
- 22 Chestnut St Salem, MA$720K63.54,180
- 361 Essex St Salem, MA$842K43.54,168
- 25 Chestnut St Salem, MA$881K63.55,044
- 7 Hamilton St APT 3 Salem, MA$387K321,749
- 7 Hamilton St APT 2 Salem, MA$230K11813
- 7 Hamilton St APT 1 Salem, MA$238K11850
- 7 Hamilton St APT 4 Salem, MA$341K221,439
- 20 Chestnut St Salem, MA$638K533,922
- 30 Chestnut St Salem, MA$1.26M64.59,317
- 7 Pickering St # 0 Salem, MA$347K22.51,870
- 355 Essex St Salem, MA$553K53.55,500
- 27 Chestnut St Salem, MA$1.03M74.59,852
- 3 Hamilton St Salem, MA$614K33.52,956
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.