26 Chestnut St, Salem, MA 01970
Not for Sale
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Rent Zestimate: $7,272/mo
- Bedrooms:8 beds
- Bathrooms:8.02 baths
- Single Family:6,394 sq ft
- Lot:0.46 acres
- Year Built:1826
- Last Sold:Nov 2004 for $930,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Other
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Room TypesOffice
- Additional FeaturesAMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ T-Station,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - Wine Storage,APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Fireplace,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BED3_DSCRP \ Closet,BED3_DSCRP \ Fireplace,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Closet,BED4_DSCRP \ Fireplace,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED5_DSCRP \ Closet,BED5_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,BED5_DSCRP \ Fireplace,BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled,BTH2_DSCRP \ Wainscoting,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail,DIN_DSCRP \ Closet,DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors,DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting,DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Brick,FOUNDATION \ Granite,GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic,KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ French Doors,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled,KIT_DSCRP \ Skylight,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_DSCRP \ Wainscoting,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom,OTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,OTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom,OTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,OTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom,OTH4_DSCRP \ Closet,OTH4_DSCRP \ Fireplace,OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH4_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom,OTH5_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office,OTH6_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,OTH6_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,OTH6_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric,OTH6_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,OTH6_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,OTH6_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,OTH6_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,OTH6_DSCRP \ Remodeled,OTH6_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup,OTH6_ROOM_NAME \ Accessory Apt.,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Slate,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Antique,STYLE \ Other (See Remarks),UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Roof TypeSlate
- Room Count17
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID56125942
- Covered Parking Spaces5
- Days on Zillow3323
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #M:25 L:0224
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,306,131||$1.12M – $1.44M||+$8,228||$204||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$7,272/mo||$1.6K – $15K/mo||+$218||$1.14||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 01970 home values will rise 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Salem as a whole. Among 01970 homes, this home is valued 355.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01970 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 19.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.9% greater than in Salem, and 50.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01970 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
Neighborhood for 26 Chestnut Street
- 20 Chestnut St Salem, MA$581K63.03,922
- 355 Essex St Salem, MA$446K105.06,369
- 1 Hamilton St UNIT 2 Salem, MA$303K21.51,297
- 7 Botts Ct Salem, MA$588K42.52,759
- 343 Essex St Salem, MA$455K32.02,528
- 348 Essex St UNIT 1 Salem, MA$264K21.01,149
- 348 Essex St # 2 Salem, MA$414K42.02,568
- 358 Essex St Salem, MA$493K42.52,330
- 2 Beckford St UNIT 2 Salem, MA$350K32.01,854
- 33 Chestnut St Salem, MA$758K33.04,369
- 362 Essex St Salem, MA$657K65.04,826
- 3 Beckford St Salem, MA$420K--2.02,096
- 9 Warren St Salem, MA$582K43.03,180
- 9 Warren St Salem, MA$617K54.03,101
- 40 Chestnut St Salem, MA$815K33.56,921
- 6 Monroe St Salem, MA$615K156.55,265
- 37 Chestnut St Salem, MA$1.62M95.09,240
- 30 Broad St Salem, MA$618K43.02,575
- 113 Federal St UNIT A Salem, MA$424K41.52,059
- 330 Essex St UNIT 1 Salem, MA$355K21.52,234
Nearby Schools in Salem
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005