This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1826
- Views: 7,295 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2004 for $930,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 5 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - Wine Storage, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Fireplace, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Fireplace, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Fireplace, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Closet, BED5_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BED5_DSCRP \ Fireplace, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH2_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet, DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors, DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Brick, FOUNDATION \ Granite, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Skylight, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH4_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH4_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, OTH5_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, OTH6_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH6_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH6_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, OTH6_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH6_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH6_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, OTH6_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH6_DSCRP \ Remodeled, OTH6_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, OTH6_ROOM_NAME \ Accessory Apt., PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Slate, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Antique, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks), UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 17
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,394 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:25 L:0224
- Zillow Home ID: 56125942
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $720-900K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01970 home values will rise 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Salem as a whole. Among 01970 homes, this home is valued 382.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01970, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% higher than in Salem, and 66.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01970 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
|24 Chestnut St UNIT 1 Salem, MA||$425K||2||1.5||1,773|
|24 Chestnut St UNIT 2 Salem, MA||$450K||2||2||1,843|
|24 Chestnut St Salem, MA||$307K||2||2||1,843|
|10 Hamilton St Salem, MA||$459K||3||2||1,748|
|28 Chestnut St Salem, MA||$1.11M||4||3.5||6,258|
|6 Hamilton St Salem, MA||$506K||5||2.5||3,139|
|4 Hamilton St Salem, MA||$373K||3||1.5||1,918|
|359 Essex St Salem, MA||$1.04M||--||--||--|
|22 Chestnut St Salem, MA||$689K||6||3.5||4,180|
|361 Essex St Salem, MA||$779K||4||3.5||4,168|
|25 Chestnut St Salem, MA||$944K||6||3.5||5,044|
|7 Hamilton St APT 4 Salem, MA||$330K||2||2||1,439|
|7 Hamilton St APT 3 Salem, MA||$358K||2||2||1,749|
|7 Hamilton St APT 2 Salem, MA||$219K||1||1||813|
|7 Hamilton St APT 1 Salem, MA||$225K||1||1||850|
|20 Chestnut St Salem, MA||$631K||6||3||3,922|
|30 Chestnut St Salem, MA||$1.33M||6||4.5||9,317|
|355 Essex St Salem, MA||$539K||4||3.5||5,500|
|27 Chestnut St Salem, MA||$1.09M||7||4.5||9,852|
|3 Hamilton St Salem, MA||$637K||3||3.5||2,956|
Nearby Schools in Salem
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded1.0 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.