26 Dahlia, Irvine, CA 92618
Sold on 8/14/12: $700,000
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #93537073
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID25717989
- Days on Zillow493
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$913,099||$813K – $1.03M||+$57,196||$452||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,163/mo||$2.6K – $3.7K/mo||-$47||$1.57||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 92618 home values will rise 9.5% next year, compared to a 8.9% rise for Irvine as a whole. Among 92618 homes, this home is valued 53.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92618 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62% higher than in Irvine, and 69.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92618 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Irvine.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92618 home values.
Neighborhood for 26 Dahlia
- 21 Dahlia Irvine, CA$819K43.02,050
- 49 Eaglecreek Irvine, CA$826K------
- 66 Peppermint Tree Irvine, CA$836K43.02,050
- 71 Peppermint Tree Irvine, CA$648K33.01,600
- 38 Red Apple Irvine, CA$677K32.51,750
- 1 Dahlia Irvine, CA$837K43.02,018
- 38 Eaglecreek Irvine, CA$655K33.0--
- 2 Dahlia Irvine, CA$672K33.01,750
- 11 Redberry Irvine, CA$878K32.52,063
- 24 Redberry Irvine, CA$745K43.02,050
- 32 Redberry Irvine, CA$934K42.52,050
- 6 Redberry Irvine, CA$786K32.51,750
- 20 Redberry Irvine, CA$843K43.02,050
- 5 Duxbury St Mission Viejo, CA$763K23.01,600
- 16 Lantern Ln Irvine, CA$645K33.01,505
- 50 Fern Pne Irvine, CA$923K42.52,018
- 2506 Crescent Oak Irvine, CA$569K22.01,050
- 2502 Crescent Oak Irvine, CA$305K11.5900
- 72 Peppermint Tree Irvine, CA$710K------
- 20 Danbury Ln Irvine, CA$594K32.51,350
Nearby Schools in Irvine
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Oak Creek Elementary (assigned) K-6 0.1 mi
- Lakeside Middle (assigned) 7-8 1.3 mi
- Woodbridge High (assigned) 9-12 1.6 mi
- Alternative Education-San Joaquin High (assigned) K-12 2.5 mi
- Creekside High (assigned) 9-12 2.9 mi
- Tutor Time Learning Center None 0.2 mi
- Mardan School of Educational Therapy K-12 0.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005