A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.83 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $235,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $154
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Compactor, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Fuel Type \ Wood, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Open, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,530 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 00207100
- Zillow Home ID: 58105740
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $177-273K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06279 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Willington as a whole. Among 06279 homes, this home is valued 0.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06279, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% greater than in Willington, and 0.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06279 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Willington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06279 home values.
|33 Eldredge Mills Rd Willington, CT||--||--||--||--|
|34 Eldredge Mills Rd Willington, CT||$234K||3||2.5||1,633|
|38 Eldredge Mills Rd Willington, CT||$186K||3||1||1,044|
|14 Eldredge Mills Rd Willington, CT||--||Studio||--||--|
|24 Eldredge Mills Rd Willington, CT||$257K||3||2||2,011|
|51 Ruby Rd Willington, CT||$155K||3||1||960|
|30 Eldredge Mills Rd Willington, CT||--||3||2.5||1,800|
|75 Ruby Rd Willington, CT||$391K||4||3||3,444|
|5 Eldredge Mills Rd Willington, CT||$188K||3||1||1,500|
|87 Ruby Rd APT 6 Willington, CT||$150K||2||1||900|
|48 Ruby Rd Willington, CT||$201K||3||1.5||1,710|
|27 Eldredge Mills Rd Willington, CT||$240K||3||1||1,716|
|37 Ruby Rd Willington, CT||$184K||3||3||1,344|
|77 Ruby Rd Willington, CT||$341K||3||3||2,806|
|29 Eldredge Mills Rd Willington, CT||$142K||2||1||1,073|
|44 Eldredge Mills Rd Willington, CT||$265K||6||2.1||2,550|
|35 Eldredge Mills Rd Willington, CT||$143K||2||1||996|
|39 Eldredge Mills Rd Willington, CT||$232K||3||3||1,350|
|27 Ruby Rd Willington, CT||$226K||3||3||1,344|
|87 Ruby Rd APT 45 Willington, CT||$130K||1||1||750|
Nearby Schools in Willington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
E. O. Smith High (assigned)9-125.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!