26 Emory St # 1, Jersey City, NJ 073043 beds, 1 bath
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Rent is $650/month + $900 deposit for a 6-month lease for one person.
If I can get 2 more people then rent is only $425/month + $450 deposit each.
3 BR, 1 bath. 1st floor. Front porch & backyard. Big bedrooms, big living room. Extra closet storage space in hall.
87 bus a block away and is 5 minutes from JSQ, 15 minutes walking. Grocery store & laundry close by.
Must be clean and responsible. I have a 1 cat, other pets are welcome.
My name is Jay, I'm 31. Text me if you can or leave a message. I screen calls when I don't recognize the number.
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: None
- Parking: On street
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Unfinished basement
- I have a 4G internet router that gets an ok signal, don't worry about that bill.
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Heating: Gas
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2114670961
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26 Emory Street # 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the McGinley Square market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 29.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 82.9% greater than in Jersey City, and 4.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent McGinley Square home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jersey City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or McGinley Square home values.
- 26 Emory St Jersey City, NJ$258K42--
- 24 Emory St Jersey City, NJ$273K42--
- 33 Emory St # 1 Jersey City, NJ$203K53--
- 20 Emory St APT 202 Jersey City, NJ$178K21--
- 20 Emory St APT 306 Jersey City, NJ$181K21--
- 20 Emory St APT 406 Jersey City, NJ$189K21--
- 20 Emory St APT 307 Jersey City, NJ$264K------
- 18 Emory St Jersey City, NJ$178K41--
- 19 Emory St Jersey City, NJ$212K31.51,650
- 21 Emory St Jersey City, NJ$136K------
- 17 Emory St Jersey City, NJ$144K------
- 23 Emory St Jersey City, NJ$135K------
- 15 Emory St Jersey City, NJ$174K21--
- 25 Emory St Jersey City, NJ$147K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!