26 Fenwyck Ct, Midland, GA 318204 beds, 3 baths, 2,248 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,248 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 110 005 026
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 76528673
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26 Fenwyck Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Columbus, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% less than in Columbus Metro, and 78.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Columbus home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Columbus home values.
- 27 Fenwyck Ct Midland, GA$189K32.52,200
- 7200 W Wynfield Loop Midland, GA$202K33.52,220
- 7216 W Wynfield Loop Midland, GA$195K322,273
- 25 Fenwyck Ct Midland, GA$196K43.52,090
- 7212 W Wynfield Loop Midland, GA$200K322,300
- 28 Fenwyck Ct Midland, GA$211K42.52,588
- 24 Fenwyck Ct Midland, GA$203K32.52,404
- 7208 W Wynfield Loop Midland, GA$173K32.52,098
- 7228 E Wynfield Loop Midland, GA$192K42.52,263
- 23 Fenwyck Ct Midland, GA$195K32.52,343
- 22 Fenwyck Ct Midland, GA$213K32.52,626
- 29 Fenwyck Ct Midland, GA$217K33.52,891
- 7220 W Wynfield Loop Midland, GA$197K33.52,460
- 7232 E Wynfield Loop Midland, GA$192K322,217
- 7221 W Wynfield Loop Midland, GA$196K422,175
- 6350 Wynfield Way Midland, GA$199K32.52,489
- 7 Wedgewood Ct Midland, GA$206K432,596
- 7209 W Wynfield Loop Midland, GA$189K32.52,130
- 7213 W Wynfield Loop Midland, GA$194K32.52,501
- 8 Wedgewood Ct Midland, GA$208K432,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.