26 Front St, Beverly, MA 019154 beds, 3 baths, 2,637 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1775
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $1
- AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Marina,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer / Dryer Combo,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_DSCRP \ Fireplace,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor,BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,CONSTRUCTION \ Post & Beam,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR \ Shingles,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,FOUNDATION \ Granite,HEATING \ Central Heat,HEATING \ Electric Baseboard,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks),MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office,OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Library,OTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Antique,STYLE \ Colonial,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,637 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0002 B:0033 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 59223273
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26 Front Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01915, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Beverly, and 74% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01915 home values.
- 28 Front St Beverly, MA$339K321,330
- 2 South St Beverly, MA$353K431,674
- 12 Davis St Beverly, MA$658K53.53,516
- 6 South St Beverly, MA$254K221,690
- 18-20 Front St UNIT 2 Beverly, MA$179K11830
- 49 Front St Beverly, MA$405K22.5--
- 8 South St Beverly, MA$562K432,386
- 8 Davis St Beverly, MA$346K21.51,534
- 52 Water St Beverly, MA$323K211,512
- 35 Front St Beverly, MA$343K31.51,116
- 23 Front St Beverly, MA$262K621,722
- 10 South St Beverly, MA$372K31.52,305
- 36 Front St Beverly, MA$330K21745
- 39 Front St Beverly, MA$247K321,380
- 47 Water St # B Beverly, MA$365K--0.5494
- 3 South St Beverly, MA$321K31.51,390
- 7 Davis St Beverly, MA$363K421,954
- 56 Water St Beverly, MA$335K432,160
- 36 Water St Beverly, MA$404K322,000
- 18-20 Front St UNIT 1 Beverly, MA$175K11800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292