- Lot: 0.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Views: 3,032 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $560,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $214
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 216 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Exercise Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,615 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:00064 B:00006 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56032416
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $470-770K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01810 home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 0% increase for Town of Andover as a whole. Among 01810 homes, this home is valued 8.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% less than in Town of Andover, and 91.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01810 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Andover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01810 home values.
|24 Gould Rd Andover, MA||$777K||4||2.5||3,500|
|25 Gould Rd Andover, MA||$408K||3||1||1,186|
|21 Gould Rd Andover, MA||$553K||3||2||2,651|
|17 Gould Rd Andover, MA||$451K||3||2||2,368|
|35 Gould Rd Andover, MA||$451K||4||2||1,680|
|39 Gould Rd Andover, MA||$538K||3||2.5||2,203|
|11 Gould Rd Andover, MA||$626K||4||3||2,800|
|41 Gould Rd Andover, MA||$800K||4||2.5||3,812|
|9 Gould Rd Andover, MA||$545K||3||2.5||2,670|
|47 Gould Rd Andover, MA||$511K||2||2||1,940|
|506 S Main St Andover, MA||$396K||--||--||--|
|508 S Main St Andover, MA||$312K||2||1||1,017|
|55 Rocky Hill Rd Andover, MA||$567K||4||2.5||2,031|
|512 S Main St Andover, MA||$338K||2||1.5||1,231|
|514 S Main St Andover, MA||$420K||3||2.5||2,037|
|502 S Main St Andover, MA||$456K||3||2.5||1,872|
|498 S Main St Andover, MA||$386K||3||1||1,514|
|492 S Main St Andover, MA||$352K||2||1.5||1,363|
|520 S Main St Andover, MA||$537K||4||3.5||3,312|
|51 Gould Rd Andover, MA||$429K||2||2||1,260|
Nearby Schools in Town of Andover
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!